We are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few. Since being founded in 2014, Byte London has grown to over 50 brilliant and talented people.
Our core services are:
- Biddable social media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Social CRM design and implementation
- Building marketing technology products
- Influencer relationship management
- Digital and social media strategy
- Marketing technology consultancy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
We need Account Executives to work primarily across account planning and biddable media planning/buying, working collaboratively with all elements, including data, technology and content. You will assist in the delivery of day-to-day work for our clients in these areas, but you will be encouraged to stretch your mind by involving yourself in all areas of the business to develop your knowledge while mastering this key executional role.
We need people who excel at everything they try, from organising a production schedule to getting a campaign live. And you only ever need make a cup of coffee or tea for someone else if you’re making yourself one!
The role of Account Executive is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with Account Planners, Media Planners, Creative Planners, Designers and Analysts
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Take and respond to briefs, both internal and external
- Research customer behaviour and trends
- Plan and execute digital/social campaigns
- Optimise live campaigns
- Report on campaign performance
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people. To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- Some work experience at a digital/creative agency or in a relevant role
- A good understanding of digital and social media marketing with some grasp of its potential and limitations
- A creative mind
- Demonstrable interest in digital marketing
- bove average written and verbal English communication skills
- Internet research and problem solving skills
- Organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- A love for learning new things
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a start-up environment
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Easily bored
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Positive mental attitude
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
While we don’t have a subsidised canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new. You’ll get to do a lot more than paper shuffling, making coffee and proofreading.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.