We are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few. Since being founded in 2014, Byte has grown to over 70 brilliant and talented people in London and New York.
Our core services are:
- Biddable social media planning and buying
- Data analytics and insight
- Social CRM design and implementation
- Building marketing technology products
- Influencer relationship management
- Digital and social media strategy
- Marketing technology consultancy
- Digital channel optimisation
- Creative ideas development
- Digital content production
Account Planners at Byte lead on all the work we deliver for specific clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles at Byte. This person will develop the strategy for the brands they lead and oversee day-to-day delivery of that strategy. They will represent Byte to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills – we want a mixture of an account manager and a planner, not your typical suit.
Marketing and technology is converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. We need someone who understands our client’s customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight.
Candidates MUST have experience managing complex direct response/performance-orientated paid social campaigns.
The role of Account Planner is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year
- Oversee and work with teams to develop brilliant digital content (creative, production)
- Oversee and manage deliverables across the business (content, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Lead, line-manage, motivate and inspire your team
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting
- Manage relationships with platforms and partners
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
- Work with and report directly to Byte partners
Our offering is advanced for the industry, and we rely on great people.
To be considered for this role, you will need the skills or experience outlined below.
- 3-5 years experience in roles involving account management and strategic planning
- Experience managing complex direct response/performance-orientated paid social campaigns
- Familiarity with fashion marketing
- Experience working on a global brand
- Excellent creative skills
- Brilliant written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of Office
- Proficient in working with data
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To complement the team dynamic:
- Sense of humour
- Easily bored
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Positive mental attitude
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
While we don’t have a subsidised canteen and unrivalled pension contribution to offer you, we can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.