PRODUCT MANAGER / PLANNER
We are a young independent marketing technology agency based in Bankside, London.
Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands' problems.
Marketing and technology is converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. Byte brings the two together. We help businesses generate revenue and scale returns from social media. We achieve this by uniting data, technology, content and media. Our clients include Spotify, Just Eat, ASOS, Pret A Manger adidas, Nike, Waze and many others.
We need someone to join our technology team, someone to help expand the capabilities of Byte London. You might design conversations for a Messenger chatbot one week and help write an analytics strategy based on an understanding of Facebook’s Marketing API the next. This is a rare opportunity for a brilliant individual who wants to bridge digital innovation, social media and creative strategy. You need to be as excited about automating internal processes as you are about creating wonderful digital experiences for global brands. You need to combine sensitive imagination with robust technical knowledge.
– Creative ideas for digital products and technology across the business (data, content, media)
– Conversation design for Facebook Messenger chatbots
– UX / IA / technical specifications
– User research
– Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
– Client management
– User research
– Project management
– Fluent in English
– Impeccable spelling
– A proven creative thinker and writer
– Knowledgeable in digital media (particularly social)
– Organised, with a meticulous attention to detail
– Able to work well in teams and with clients
– Able to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
– Experienced in creating digital products
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To complement the team dynamic:
– Sense of humour
– Quick witted
– Self-starting, proactive and assertive
– Easily bored and curious
– No ego
– Extremely motivated
– Positive mental attitude
– Professional, reliable and dependable
– Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
– Calm and patient under pressure
We can offer a degree of responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else. You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big corporate agency. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
You’ll get 25 paid holidays, breakfast, booze, and day off on your birthday.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.